Pride Blackpool is an annual LGBTQ+ celebration held in the popular British seaside town of Blackpool, located on the northwest coast of England. The event aims to prommote unity, diversity, and acceptance within the community, while also providing a fun and entertaining environment for everyone.
Typically held over a weekend in June, Pride Blackpool features a variety of events and attractions, including:
- Pride Parade: The highlight of the festival is the vibrant and colorful parade, where people from all walks of life come together to march through the streets of Blackpool. The parade showcases a diverse array of floats, costumes, and performances, celebrating the LGBTQ+ community and its allies.
- Live entertainment: A wide range of live acts, including local and international performers, musicians, and drag acts, grace the stages at Pride Blackpool. Over the years, the event has attracted famous names in the LGBTQ+ entertainment world, as well as up-and-coming artists.
- Community events: Pride Blackpool also hosts various community-focused events and workshops, such as panel discussions, educational talks, and networking opportunities. These events aim to engage the LGBTQ+ community and their allies in conversations about important issues and provide support.
- Family-friendly activities: The festival is inclusive and welcoming to families, offering a range of activities suitable for all ages. From face painting to arts and crafts, there is plenty to keep the younger attendees engaged and entertained.
- Food and drink: Pride Blackpool boasts a diverse selection of food and drink vendors, providing attendees with a taste of local and international cuisine. The event also hosts several bars and beer tents, offering a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
For the most accurate and up-to-date information about Pride Blackpool, it is best to visit their official website
Stay updated with events in blackpool
Gayout Rating - from 0 ratings.